Saturday, April 22, 2006

Wheels on the Bus

Yesterday, I got to do "Wheels on the Bus" with Little Warrior.

For those living a child-free existence, this is where you sing the song, "The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round ..." while bicycling your infant's legs. This is also a good cure for gas (the baby's, not yours), the only problem being that you are right in the line of fire.

I'm sorry, what was I talking about?

Ah, yes, wheels on the bus. Well, Little Warrior and I used to play this game frequently as it was a guaranteed way to make her smile. But, after the diagnosis, we couldn't. Too big a risk of breaking open the tumors.

Yesterday, I realized we could play it again.

There were not two happier people on the entire earth.

1 comment:

jfield said...

I had to do the gas bicycle legs for the first time in years last night. My daughter actually woke me up and asked for it because her belly was hurting.