Sunday, April 23, 2006

Green Mountain - Not a Good Sales Technique

Knock, knock.

I go to the door, holding Little Warrior.

"Hi-I'm-from-Green-Mountain-I-want-to-talk-to-you-about-energy-and--"

I'm sorry, (gesturing to baby), my child is seriously ill and now just really isn't a good time.

"No-problem-I-can-come-back-what-day-can-I-put-you-down-for?"

Well, she has cancer, so it'll be a couple of months.

--Sales person flips open his book and eagerly begins explaining how the two biggest killers are heart disease and cancer and it's all because of the company I choose to cool my house. --

I coolly explain to him that in her case, it's because of a mutation of the WT1 Gene, smile with no warmth, and close the door.

I was, actually, considering switching to Green Mountain. Think I want to now?

No comments: