Friday, November 03, 2006

Procrastination Meme

Hopping from Happy Feminist and Chalice Chick ...

Explain what ended your last relationship? Romantic relationship? Let's see, that was a million years ago ...
When was the last time you shaved? Yesterday morning
What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? Getting 2 kids out the door and feeding two others
What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Discussing new wine with The Husband
Are you any good at math? I'm great at getting the computer to do math.
Your prom night, what do you remember about it? My mom acted cool by letting me have a co-ed slumber party. No alcohol, ice cream sundaes, and she and my Dad kept walking through the living room all night. So, cool but nerdy. Smart parent.
Do you have any famous ancestors? Patrick Henry.
Have you had to take a loan out for school? Nope, thanks to waiting tables and being an RA.
Last thing received in the mail? The aforementioned wine.
How many different beverages have you had today? water, skim milk, and cocoa.
Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine? Yes.
Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? Pink Floyd
Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? No. But I bury my feet.
What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had? Ask me in 6 months, after I've gone and had a total overhaul.
What is out your back door? Tall pine trees.
Any plans for Friday night? Filling out this meme. After that, watching a show with kids and Husband.
Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? Ick.
Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? Yup.
Have you ever been to a planetarium? No. Huh.
Do you re-use towels after you shower? Yup. Especially the one Aquis towel I own for my hair.
Some things you are excited about? Huh. Huh .... wow, that's weird. Can't think of anything. I think I'm afraid of excitement right now.
What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O? Ewww.
Describe your keychain(s)? Store tags.
Where do you keep your change? Cup in the laundry room.
When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? Been about a year. Will do it for the first time since last year, this Sunday.
What kind of winter coat do you own? A big thick warm ugly one my Mom got me, and a sleek London Fog trench that my Mom says is too tight on me.
What was the weather like on your graduation day? Hot and sunny, both HS and college.
Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Open, so we can hear the kiddoes.

No comments: