Saturday, February 28, 2009

"I Lost My Voice at the ICUUW"

Oooh, sounds dramatic! Have I contacted the Right Relationship team?

No, my literal voice. (My prophetic voice is still intact. I think.)

Between allergies, singing too loudly and talking too much ("Two ears, one mouth, use proportionally, LE. It's not that hard a concept."), I am completely without sound.

So, if you either:

a) Hear about some funny mime someone saw at ICUUW -- or --
b) Hear about some political protest by someone who refused to speak at ICUUW ...

You'll know they ran into Lizard Eater.

(Okay, this is funny ... someone just came up to me with a newsletter to know if I wanted to be part of the Voice of the Revolution.)

1 comment:

Chalicechick said...

Ack! This is so weird.

I've just had the flu and have had no voice myself for days!

CC