Friday, August 18, 2006

Let's Do a Key Lime Flip

Someone visited my blog today by searching for +shot +tastes +like +chocolate. Isn't that lovely? I'm glad about the folks that find me through searches about Unitarians or babies with cancer, but it's nice to see that someone looking for something so fun came across my path.

In that spirit, I have a new drink I've flipped for. Pun intended. I think this will be the official "drink" of our 2006 Halloween party.

You can imagine how great it feels to be planning a Halloween party this year.

Key Lime Flip

1/2 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
1 1/2 cup Vodka
dash of vanilla
1 1/2 cups light rum
1/2 cup lime juice
3/4 cup cream of coconut

Rub rim of chilled martini or parfait glasses with a sliced lime. Press into graham cracker crumbs. Combine the rest of ingredients in a pitcher with some ice to blend. Strain into the rimmed glasses. Enjoy.

By the way, if anyone has any fabbbbulous finger foods for parties, pass 'em on to me.

No comments: