Sunday, May 03, 2009

Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!

I am taking a break from my studying (because memorizing the 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership and Crisis Intervention and Family Systems Theory is starting to make me really punchy, and by punchy, I mean I just walked outside and punched my neighbor in the face) ... to give you some FABULOUS news.

And by FABULOUS, I mean, batten down the hatches, because a hole may be about to ripped in the space-time continuum.

In about a week and a half, my long-lost twin whom I've never met and who has two completely different parents than I, will meet me at her local airport and take me home!

(I believe there may be a few stops along the way ... you know, karaoke bar, blues tavern, her favorite funeral home. Oh, I'm just joking. How could she pick a favorite?)

And we are going to be blogging it! Auspicious Jots and Lizard Eater meet for 4 days of rabble-rousing, knocking over little old ladies, and general mayhem and you will read about it on our respective blogs.

(This is not to be confused with respectable blogs, of which we have none.)

So, start sending lots of healing energy towards Jots, because she's apparently been drinking too much absinthe. Poor woman, here's a recent photo from her husband's cell phone:

Some ministers just can't handle their wormwood.

3 comments:

Lilylou said...

I hope you have a wonderful time and that the experience will be healing and nourishing for both of you!

Brittany said...

Make sure you bring your umbrella, it has been wet, wet, wet up here in Jots' home turf. I can only imagine the rabble rousing that will take place...enjoy!

Tara said...

Gosh, I feel like there should be a party for all your blog-fans here in Jots' stomping grounds. There are quite a few of us, I bet! ;)