Moxie wants to know 5 things people may not know about you. Here's mine:
1) I can wiggle my ears and my nose.
2) I just received my first payment for something (other than advertising copy) that I had written. Oddly, it wasn't a planned article. It began as an email and the editor wanted to turn it into an article.
3) My sophomore year, I ran for VP of the student council. I referenced this song. I ended my speech with: "I will lay it on the line for YOU!"
Note to earnest high schoolers: do not use the words, "lay," "balls," or "deep" in a campaign speech. You will be mocked. Severely.
4) I lust to have a hidden room.
5) If you read a women's magazine in the 90s, you've probably read an ad I've written. Really purple prose about jewelry.