Saturday, January 27, 2007

Down the Rabbit Hole

Today is Livejournal's third annual "Down the Rabbit Hole" day, in honor of Lewis Carroll's birthday. Goal: to post your own "down the rabbit hole/different from your regular life" made-up day. So, joining in with my lj friends, here's my Down the Rabbit Hole post:

Alan C and Merribeth are taking me out to dinner tonight. Alan said to choose what I wear very carefully, because since I was nominated, paparazzi will probably be staking out the restaurant. Mer's husband Dave is staying at home with the new baby. She joked that she might have to go to the ladies' to ... get this ... pump her boobs. I know it's the "right" thing to do and all that, but it weirds me out. But the idea of being a parent is equally freaky. It was hard enough playing one in "Left Coast"!

Anyway, Josie is coming over this afternoon to help me get ready for tonight. I think I'll have her fix my hair in an updo like Gwyneth is always wearing. That looks so "classic movie-star," even if it does make my face look fat. Well, I've porked up since being between films. I am actually a size four now. Horrifying! And the awards are just a month away. Back to the raw food, and no more dates, either. Those are just candy.

Cecil says that I need to pick a charity that I support now. It's all the rage, Angelina, thank you very much. No, actually I think it's a good idea. After all, Karma means that you get something good in return, right? Since I played a mom in "Left Coast," he thinks it should be something for children. He talked about St. Jude's, but gah, I just couldn't. I just see those bald-headed kids on tv and want to bawl, so I change the channel.

Hey, is there a charity for plump film stars? LOL!

I don't know who I'm going to take to the show, since Luke will still be on location. He said that he and Jessica just really need to stay and work on their scenes. I'm sure she needs a lot of direction.

Maybe I'll take my niece Clarissa. She is so cute. I mean, she's in that awkward stage right now, but I think we'd look sweet together. That's the great thing about being the aunt. All the fun, none of the work!

Okay, I gotta go. I'm scheduled for a massage in 5. Tah.

No comments: