Monday, October 20, 2008

No Comment

I'm tired of feeling scared.

I'm tired of being so effing fragile that the least little thing makes me cry.

I'm tired of losing my temper over small things.

I'm tired of feeling helpless.

I'm tired of weeping.

Tired of crying.

Tired of sobbing.

Tired of holding it in.

Tired of my heart hurting hurting hurting.

We're at the end of it and I'm so full of fear that we're not at the end of it, that this is just another pause before it all starts all over again. Again.

I want ... just once! ... to look at her sleeping and just think, "Awwwww," rather than

"Please God Please God Please God Please God."

I'm tired of being a drain on my friends, my family. Doesn't the universe understand that I'm supposed to be the comforter, not the comforted???

I'm tired of feeling self-centered and self-focused and self-ish.

I'm tired of feeling guilty for not being more appreciative, more thankful.

I just feel so fragile. And it's unfamiliar. And I hate it.

And I'm tired of having to stay up late at night because the only way I can go to sleep is if I push myself to complete exhaustion.

So tired ... but I can't sleep, the clowns will eat me.