Thursday, July 06, 2006

It's like the Unabomber Meets Bob Ross Meets That Freaky Guy in College Who Always Wanted You To Cry On His Shoulder

I just found this.

Run, do not walk to this site.

First, watch a Premade.

Then, make a Custom.

If you are somewhere public, suppress the urge to laugh hysterically.

http://www.brawnyman.com/innocentescapes/indexbroadband.html

*You remember Bob Ross. That really sweet guy who used to do the painting show on PBS with the soft voice talking about happy little trees.

5 comments:

Jonathan said...

I just dont know what to say...I want to turn away but I keep watching. :) Couldnt bring myself top create a custom one yet...

Tiffanie said...

hahahha.

thanks for the link. Am smiling.

Kelli said...

that was freaking hilarious. I mean FREAKING HILARIOUS.

I love the custom ones the most! I just sent it to everyone that I know almost!

Kelli said...

But you know..when I first read the title of your post I thought it said Ross Perot instead of Bob Ross....he just doesnt fit in huh?

Anonymous said...

The realllll question to ask is...

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH PAPER TOWELS??????

That is soooo strange. But calming. Peaceful.

Hey, there you are. Come on over, sit down. How was your day? Hmmmm.