Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I'm IN! I think ...

Well, I'm in, I think. I got a call back from The School. They've received everything except my recommendation from B--, which I know is on the way. Was invited to come tomorrow to register, which I'm going to attempt to do WITH L-- and a backpack stuffed with distractions. Saturday, 9-12, is orientation, then class starts Monday. Am excited, scared, all that. It feels like I'm on the right path ... hopefully, I will have a better feel after I began my class.

B-- clued me in that at some point in the process, I'll need to go before a district sub-committee, which will apparently grill me things before I can become a candidate. Then, at the end of the process, I'll be quizzed by the MFC about my knowledge of religions, UU stuff, and situational role-plays. Have been perusing the 34 page list of sample question. Oh, ye Gods and little fishes.

Have been made acutely aware of how very much I don't know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Just found your blog today and am browsing, anonymously. Good job! I keep meaning to start my own some day, but for now, I just like exploring what's out there on the 'Net.