Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Time's a Comin'

Well ... I'm fighting a cold that chose today to make an appearance and I just realized today that though I have the play kitchen for Bo Peep and Little Warrior, I, um, forget any pots and pans. Kind of hard to play with a play kitchen without any play pots and pans. And I need to pay bills and my Christmas cards are going to be New Year's cards and Christmas is day after tomorrow and I just haven't had enough Christmas Season to suit me.

But day after tomorrow, my parents, my husband, and all four of my children will be in my living room, together.

Someday, I might look back on this and see it as a precious gift.

You know what? I think I'll realize it as a precious gift right now.

1 comment:

Masasa said...

We always got "hand-me-down" pots and pans from our parents :).

Merry Christmas in any case.