Thursday, October 21, 2010

REVIVAL!

No, I'm not going to become one of those blogs that does nothing but post videos.  But great stuff is happening at Pathways.  One night, they had the great Chuck Freeman, one of the great preachers we've got here in Texas that we're so proud of.  This is another one of those "must see" videos.

Tip:  If you've got a Roku, you are lucky!  You can watch Vimeo videos like this one on your tv.  There's other religious channels ... I'm pantingly eager for someone to set up a UU channel.


Pathways UU Revival - 10-20-2010 - Two Ditches and a Vision from Pathways Church on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm such a polity nerd that I want to have a channel called C-Polity, where we tape and televise annual meetings of churches. I think that is a really good time... and it would cut down on the bad behavior.

I'd say we could add it to your idea of a UU channel..

:) Congrats on candidacy!