Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Right Now

Right now
I have a big to do list
But life still operates in normal

LW will go with me to
The bulk store and the everything store and the grocery store
We will fill the pantry
For while we are gone

Right now
I am drinking coffee
From my kitchen
Just the way I like it

Right now
She is sprawled on the floor
Watching "Diego"
Just the way she likes it

Right now
The house is a wreck
And there's a million other things I should be doing
And things are just normal

She drops her banana on the floor
Picks it up and eats it
And that's fine with me

Right now
Nothing is changed

But it might be
And I know what it's like
To live in Not Normal

I've got two more days
Of living in normal

Right now

I'm Here

In Every Moment

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Enjoy the "normal." I know it's not something you will ever take for granted again. I know this well myself.

Thinking of you this week.