Sunday, June 17, 2007

8 Random Things About Me

And thanks, Mom to the Left, for the tag.

1) I met my husband when we were on the fencing team at college. I fenced epee, he fenced foil.

2) I write music. Mostly country/folk. Old style country. Not modern stuff.

3) I got a drama scholarship to college. After one year, I changed majors, to English. Some of my roles played: Emily in Our Town. Nurse Ratched in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. The mother in All My Sons.

4) I'm one of the "models" in the UU ad that played in Times Square.

5) I think a round, full artichoke is the best food in the entire world.

6) I love to cook and bake really delicious things that make people happy. The best compliment I ever received was, "LE, you cook like you think sex is the competition."

7) I spent the majority of my life as a blonde.

8) I enjoy just about every type of music. I like punk. I like country. I like rap. I like Barry Manilow.

No comments: