Monday, November 16, 2009

Arrrgh

No phone call from the doctor yet.

So, no news.

It could be something real simple, like the doctor is out of town, or too busy, or anything.

Or.

Or there's something he's unsure of. And he needs to wait for the radiologist to make an official report.

You know, I remember being in college, studying for a Shakespeare exam. It was a hard one, too. And some students down the hall were being loud. I thought it was impossible to study.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Studying, A Haiku by Lizard Eater

Noise outside is loud
But just a whisper, next to
Noise inside my head

3 comments:

John A Arkansawyer said...

Well, pee. I'll still have you in my thoughts.

Elizabeth said...

I wish you already had the call that everything is fine.

Waiting with you (although, of course, not in the same way) in spirit.

Still reading each and every post... just in my feed thingy so commenting is not as easy.

Virtual hugs,
Elizabeth

Unknown said...

Oh ugh. I am not good at waiting. So I am biting my nails in solidarity with you. Wish you were here so I could distract you with my theological meanderings tonight!