Thursday, April 30, 2009

Home from Disney

We're home safe, undoubtedly because of the daily phone calls from my mother reminding us to use hand sanitizer, as she watched CNN nonstop.

Growing up, it was aloe vera from her and WD40 from my dad. To paraphrase an old joke, there could be a 10 car pileup outside the house, they'd go out with a leaf of aloe and a can of WD, and everyone would walk away in better shape than they'd arrived in. So now add hand sanitizer (or as Little Warrior calls it, "Hanitizer") to the list.

Anyway ... I've got loads to tell, but I have a final exam on Monday that, needless to say, I haven't been studying for. But for now ...

Little Warrior gets in a staring contest with Lady Tremaine. I'm pretty sure LW won.


And a hug with Cinderella.

2 comments:

uuMomma said...

So glad you are home safe. Love the staring photo! What a treasure.

Stephanie said...

Aw....so cute!