- Little Warrior insisting on using shampoo because she has hair now. Even if you need a magnifying glass to see it.
- Holding the phone out so my four could sing "Happy Birthday" to my 78 year old mother. And her telling me that it was the best birthday gift.
- Getting our photo Christmas cards back. Lordy, what a motley crew. But I love 'em something awful.
- LW getting really pissed off (sorry, no other term adequately describes it) because she keeps seeing shows where the characters get to ride in Santa's sleigh and "I Have Never Gotten To Ride In His Sleigh!!!!" Yes, I'm laughing at my child's pain.
- Signing up for the spring semester at my seminary. Paying the bill was not so fun, but I'm signed up. I order books today.
What were your great moments from the week? Tell me, tell me.