Monday, January 14, 2008

Just the Facts, Ma'am

Granted, not real specific. That whole anonymity thing.

I'll be back at my local seminary at the end of January.

For the first time, I'll be taking an online course at a UU seminary.

I was contacted by the editor of an ethics journal, and my paper on ministering to the difficult person may be published. (Total surprise. I just submitted it because that was a requirement of the class.)

I am once again Worship Chair at my home church. We're going to be trying some new things; I'll report here on whether they worked.

I need to get my butt to the gym. (This is not opinion. This is fact.)

Shout out to Peacebang: Happy Birthday, Darlin'! The world is richer because you were born. Better dressed, too.




1 comment:

Lilylou said...

WOWee, LE, that's great news about your ethics paper!