Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ring Bell! Salivate, salivate ...

Rough draft is complete, only minor tweaking needed tomorrow. Am suddenly having a craving for pancakes and sausage ... it's been 20 years since I began undergrad, but some things carve little places for themselves in your gray matter. Like going for midnight breakfast after completing a paper ...

4 kids asleep, and an already-overweight bod, so that's not an option. But hey, back then I couldn't (legally) have a lime-raspberry martini thing that The Husband just concocted for me. Times change.

Oh, and to summarize my paper ... using objectivity, love, authority and written policies, you too can ethically deal with a difficult person.

But I say it in 10 pages. With a lot of sources. Including the Bible and Dalai Lama.

2 comments:

Christine Robinson said...

I'd love to see your ethics paper...
Crobinson@uuabq.org

Nancy said...

Oh, yes. Studying makes me crave Seven Eleven chili-cheese nachos and a cigarette. Okay, so I was less than healthy during my college years. I didn't inhale. Really.